Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have gotten 2013 off to a good start! Last time I posted I was talking about my New Year's resolutions. I think one of the most popular changes people want to make in the New Year is to get fit. It sounds easy enough, but I think we all know it's a lot harder than just strapping on your trainers and going for a jog!
Here I have compiled for you some my favourite songs to get you up and running, and some inspirational pictures.
22 tracks to keep you motivated!
- Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Kasabian - Fire
- The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
- Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
- Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
- The Kills - Cheap and Cheerful
- Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends
- Ladytron - Ghosts
- The Maccabees - Latchmere
- Passion Pit - Take a Walk
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
- The Strokes - Machu Picchu
- Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
- The Vaccines - If You Wanna
- The White Stripes - Fell In Love With a Girl
- Jeff Beck - Rollin' & Tumblin'
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
- Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For?
- The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
- Dropkick Murphy's -I'm Shipping Up to Boston
- Green Day - Kill the DJ
|Gisele - Versace Studded Nappa Bag|
|All images can be found on Pinterest.|
I hope you're successful in all of your efforts to get healthy this year!